Ask the Doctor
- What are the signs and symptoms of strep throat in children?
- How long should sick kids stay home?
- Is there such a thing as growing pains?
- When should you call a pediatrician for your child's fever?
- Does spending too much time on the computer pose a health risk for my child?
- Is my child getting enough calcium?
- How do I keep my child safe on Halloween?
- Do you have any toy safety tips for holiday shoppers?
- My child can't remain still at school. Could it be Attention Deficit Disorder?
- Are ear drops safe for tots?
- Are bug sprays with DEET safe for kids?
- Do you have any tips to prevent youth sports injuries?
Wellness, Fitness & Exercise
- What causes pain in my side while running?
- I'm overweight, but I work out regularly. Can I still be considered healthy?
- Runners have always been told to drink plenty of water to prevent dehydration. Now I hear that drinking too much water can be harmful. Which is it?
- Can you prevent heat cramps?
- How do you prevent basketball injuries during March Madness?
- How can you ease back into shape this spring without sports injuries?
- Is the new year the best time to schedule your annual checkup?
- What do pain and discomfort in your chest and arm indicate?
- Are blood pressure machines in grocery and drug stores accurate?
- Are over-the-counter cold remedies safe if I have high blood pressure?
- How can women protect themselves against heart disease?
- Have CPR guidelines changed?
- How long am I contagious when I have the stomach flu?
- Can you get mononucleosis more than once?
- What is MRSA?
- What's the best treatment for a spring cold?
- Have flu shot recommendations changed?
- Do you have any tips for avoiding holiday stomach upsets?
- What is a low-dose CT scan for lung cancer?
- Could a lump in my armpit be a sign of breast cancer?
- What is the treatment for gallstones?
- What causes night leg cramps?
- What is a hiatal hernia?
- How do you prevent hemorrhoids?
- Are there any natural remedies to prevent kidney stones?
- Are there tips to follow before having surgery?
- What are the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome?
- How often should I have a tetanus shot?
- Is a chronic cough something to worry about?
- Why am I jumping in my sleep?
- What are the signs of a stomach ulcer?
- I'm experiencing persistent anal-rectal pain. Do I need to see a doctor?
- Can you help me convince my husband to get a checkup?
- What is pre-diabetes?
- What is obstructive sleep apnea?
- Any tips for someone traveling abroad this summer with a chronic health condition?
- Is Botox® a treatment for chronic migraines?
- Should I email my doctor?
- Are there any special precautions that should be taken before traveling abroad?
- Do you have any tips for managing chronic pain?